My love for children has taken me to India, Romania and Africa. I have experienced the caring of children in the orphanages in all three countries. In the states, I have classroom experience as a teacher for Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade. I hold a current California teaching credential. My college major was Liberal Arts with a minor in Child Development. I have been working with children over the last 19 years. My desire continues to be to care for God's children.
I truly hope your childcare experience will be a positive one. I want to be there to assist and help them as they grow emotionally, physically and mentally. With that in mind, I make it my goal to provide your children with the best care possible.
A Look at our Day – General daily plan
We learn to play within a structure, exploring our curiosity, developing decision making and learning to communicate while experiencing the joy of learning.
*9679; 8 am breakfast
*9679; 9 – 10:00 am
Language Arts - books, dramatic play, puppets
Fine Motor Skills – Math Skills development
Music/Dance – exploration of rhythm
* 10:00 am snack
* 10:30 free exploration
* 11-12 noon naptime
* 12 noon lunch
* 1-2 pm science or art projects
* 3-4 pm free play – outside in fenced back yard when possible – Large Motor Skills
* 4 pm snack
* 5-6 p.m. freshen up, free play and story time
* Loving Christian environment with educational structured days planned
* Early Childhood experience/credentialed teacher
* Open 7 am to 6 pm
* License SAC61052FFCH
* CPR certified
* Location: Near highway 50/Sunrise exit & Coloma Rd.
* References available