When my son was born in Dec.of 05 I worked outside of the home. When he turned 6 weeks old I started placing him on numerous waiting list for infant care. I thought by the time I returned to work in 3 months, I would have child care lined up. To make a long story short, I never did and never went back to work. That's when I decided to start Moms Third Hand. I treat your child like a family member, the only way a child should be treated, with a lot of hugs, laughs and snuggles to make for a great day!
I am in my mid 30s and have been married for 14 years. I have 3 wonderful children and 1 large dog (very friendly). Down to earth family values. We have been living in the same home for 13 years, very stable . Our home is full of fun things to keep the little ones happy.
I follow the school calendar for closures, holidays & such. Teacherís and any school district worker's children are a perfect fit!!! Hours for each family are based upon each families individual needs/work schedules.-you contract and flat fee pay only for what you need!
I do not have open ended hours... however I am typically "available" between the hours of 7am- 430pm. This can be a tiny bit flexible based on your needs!! *because my group is so small I have the ability to cater the hours and schedule around you & your needs, while also mixing with our group dynamic.
Only 1 infant spot available
Only 2 spot left!
What I offer
* A promise your child will be well cared for while you work
* CPR/ First aid certified
* fingerprint clearance card
* Back ground check through sittercity as well as care.com
* Clean driving record and large safe vehicle for field trips
* All meals provided
* Summers, Spring Break and Winter Break - no fees for teachers while you are not working and no holding fees
* Tax ID Number
* Arts and crafts, baking projects, field trips, circle time and learning activities.
* Large play area outside
* 18 years experience with children - 5 years of that running my home daycare
Must be OK with pets. We have a large loveable Choc. Lab. He is wonderful with the kids and they really love him.