• 14+ Years Experience
• Super Clean Home
• Toys Rotated Regularly
• Arts and Crafts / Circle Time / Music (all ages)
• Pre-School Curriculum (ages 2 ½ +)
• 2 Large Playrooms with Separate Bathroom
• Flexible Hours
• Before & After School Care
• Small Group / Individual Attention
• Nutritious Snacks & Meals Served
• Licensed / CPR & First Aid Certified
Contact Us for Rates and More Information!
Thanks for taking a peek :)
View our Website: www.totspotdc.com
... Enrollment Process ...
( ) Interview
-Call to schedule an initial interview. I schedule appointments anytime after 5:30pm.
-During this time we will go over the 'Tot Spot Policy Manual' and answer any other questions you may have. It is recommended that you bring your child(ren) to this interview.
*Please print out the 'Policy Manual' (available on our website) and bring it with you.
*If, at this interview, you decide to use us for the care of your child you will be need to leave a deposit (listed below) to hold your spot.
( ) Deposit
A deposit in the amount of one full week is required before care can begin.
This deposit is held as your final week's payment, as long as you are in compliance with the our policies and don't owe any other fees.
( ) Forms
Complete all forms (one per child) and turn them in before your first day of care.