Home Daycare/ Preschool- Free Art and Craft Day- e-mail for info
Family / home daycare
Oak Park, 60301
Email: not available
Tel.: not available
Current openings, available spaces
Nb. of openings
No available spaces / openings at this time !
Looking for childcare?
I'm a licensed childcare provider in the Oak Opark area ( pending group home license) . I offer top quality care in a nuturing home- like envionment. I have childcare openings for 6 weeks to 8 years old children and offer the following in a Montessori- based program.
*Preschool curriculum including:
- Story time
-Arts & Crafts
-Science & Discovery
-Non- Smoking Home, Safe environment
-TLC, Fun, Opportunities For Success
-Experienced & Trained provider
* For safety and security reasons its
Reasonable Rates/ Payment Arrangements
Organic/Natural Home Cooked( Yummy!) Meals /Snacks
Emergency Childcare / Drop- off
Open Door Policy
Planned Parents NIGHT OUT! ( Free event coming up)
Monthly Assessment Of Your Child's Learning Ability
Walking Dstance From The Train/Metra- 15 minutes From Downtown Chicago
Hours: Monday - Fri 6am-7pm & Before and After Care
Parents will be required to fill out a number of enrollment forms that will be kept in the child's personal file. Some of them are but not limited to:
* Emergency Contact Information - This information will be updated every 6 months or when nformation changes.
* Child Immunization Records - Child MUST be current with ALL age appropriate immunizations.
* Medical Forms/Health History - A list of all allergies will be kept on hand and posted where necessary to ensure your child's safety.
* Fee Agreement/Parent Contract - Contract will be updated on the yearly anniversary of your child's enrollment.
* Activity Permission Slip - Slips will need filled out and signed for any reoccuring activities planned by the daycare. Any activities that may come up at a later date will need new slips signed by the provider and parent.
* Looking for long-term childcare seekers Only!
All registeration fees waived for April & May
Childcare fee of $150- $300 per week depending on income