I have been a licensed Day care Provider since 1999. I am a non smoking Christian mom of three children ages 18, and two still at home ages 17 and 7 year olds.
I have currently 3 openings for all ages
I am certified in CPR and First Aid. My fee includes all meal/snacks, supplies, ect. except for diapers, formula, and baby food. I take care of children from the ages 6 weeks to school age. We have three generations here to provide a nurturing and safe place with age appropriate toys and learning tools we use daily as well as crafts, music, story time and outside play (weather permitting). We go on field trips and walks. We have a Christmas Party every year.
I have a website that is designed to answer your questions regarding my policies and daily schedule.
Please contact me for an interview
Parents will be required to fill out a number of enrollment forms that will be kept in the child's personal file. Some of them are but not limited to:
* Emergency Contact Information - This information will be updated every 6 months or when nformation changes.
* Child Immunization Records - Child MUST be current with ALL age appropriate immunizations.
* Medical Forms/Health History - A list of all allergies will be kept on hand and posted where necessary to ensure your child's safety.
* Fee Agreement/Parent Contract - Contract will be updated on the yearly anniversary of your child's enrollment.
* Activity Permission Slip - Slips will need filled out and signed for any reoccuring activities planned by the daycare. Any activities that may come up at a later date will need new slips signed by the provider and parent.