We provide a caring, safe, clean and stimulating environment for your child. We strive to build a loving, positive relationship with both the children and parents that become part of our daycare-family.
• We are open Monday-Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
• We accept children from 6 weeks to 7 years of age
• We are CPR & First-Aid Certified
• We accept subsidized child care
• We offer breakfast, snacks and lunch for your convenience
Our program includes:
• Spanish lessons
• Baby signs
• Lots of interactive learning
• Daily reading time
• Emphasis on citizenship and respect
• Art projects
• Science projects
• Outside play
• High-scope educational system
Advantages of home-based care:
• Your child receives individual attention
• There is structure with more flexibility than in a center.
• There is less illness because there are fewer people in and out, which means fewer germs are spread to your child.
• Your child is cared for and taught by a trained childcare professional who is also a mother
• Children have an opportunity to play and learn with others in a much smaller group than in a center
• Your child has the same caregiver all day every day. And there is one person who knows exactly what your child has done, eaten, etc. throughout the day.
• It is possible for your child to remain with the same provider from infancy up to or through school age.