Our mission is to provide a home-like environment to the children of working parents during working hours, thereby partnering in the parenting process. The children shall be made to feel as if the daycare were their home away from home in a clean, safe, healthy, caring family-style environment. I do not consider myself a baby-sitter, but a daycare provider and a co-worker with you in helping your child in crucial years of growth. I run an open-ended program. In other words, I offer a variety of activities at once for the child to choose and move freely from activity to activity. I constantly interact with the children and join in activities, games and meal time. I believe that children learn through play and offer lots of hands-on activities. I feel that I provide plenty of fun teaching opportunities and at the same time offer a family atmosphere for your child.
* Licensed 13 years with 20 years experience in childcare. 13 years homeschooling experience as well :)
* Have taken Early Childhood Education and Childcare Management and am currently finishing up my Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education.
* Full preschool program from September through May (Funshine Express)
* DSHS accepted
* USDA food program - all meals provided
* Minutes off of 405 exit 22 (160th)
* Excellent references. Current parents and past.
* Flexible hours, evening and weekend hours
* Woodmoor Elementary buses
We have 2 dogs, 1 small (4 lbs.) and 1 medium size and 4 in and outdoor cats.