Benefits of my program include:
• I have more than 10 years experience in caring for newborns/infants; therefore, I can help parents navigate each stage of infancy and give tips to overcome the challenges of each stage.
• I have a lot of experience in meeting the emotional needs of children as they grow up.
• I believe that young children learn through playing. I encourage children to explore many different activities at their own speed. I help children develop their curiosity and creativity, which are valuable skills that will help them throughout their lives.
• My program meets a variety of health and safety standards that help ensure your child will be safe.
Features of my program include:
• State Licensed Home (includes multiple inspections yearly and extensive background screening on all members of my household over the age of 12)
• Certified in Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
• Complete required continuing education courses yearly
• Non-smoking home
• No pets
• Specialize in caring for newborns/infants
• Limited enrollment to ensure each child receives the highest quality of care
At Bright Beginnings, all children are treated with love and respect and provided with the opportunity to engage in a wide variety of activities. If given the opportunity, I will provide your child with a fun, safe, clean, nurturing, and loving environment, in which your child will feel loved and valued.