* home cooked, nutritious meals and snacks
* home environment where children feel safe and comfortable
* small group size so your child will receive more individual attention
* mixed age group so children can help teach other children
* planned activities geared to each child's interests
* arts and crafts, reading, music, toys, puzzles
* mother goose preschool curriculum for children 2-5 years old to help children grow socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually
* outside play in large yard far from road
* parent journal book updated daily on the child progress and meals
* non smoking home
* children's birthday parties and holiday parties at daycare
* annual brick oven pizza party in our backyard for all daycare kids and parents (great opportunity to get to know the other parents and create great friendships)
* experience with children with special needs
* servicing the towns of Marlborough, East Hhampton, Hebron and Colchester.
* daycare is on Route 66, near Route 2, beautiful country setting far from the road
School children need to attend the Marlborough Elementary school, covenient bus stop at the bottom of my driveway.
Member of the Today's Child Care Association and Marlborough Business Association .